luv

Friday, November 26, 2010

THINGS I HAVE LEARNED!!!

I've learned- that we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.

I've learned- that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.

I've learned- that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance.

I've learned- that either you control your attitude or it controls you.

I've learned- that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.

I've learned- that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down will be the ones to help you get back up.

I've learned- that sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

I've learned- that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

I've learned- that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.

I've learned- that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.

I've learned- that just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other and just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do

I've learned- when a friend cries out to you. You will find the strength to help.

I've learned- that the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment